Category B2 / Small
from € 10.75 / day
One Additional Driver and G.P.S. are free of charge till *31/05/2019*
One Additional Driver and G.P.S. are free of charge till *31/05/2019*
- Passengers: 4
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 1
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- Up to 3 days 100 km a dayFor Rentals over 3 days we offer Free Kilometers
- Free Change or CancellationFree change or cancellation of your reservation
- 24h road assistanceWe provide our customers with free 24-hour road assistance
- All taxes and VATOur prices are final and includes all taxes and VAT
- Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (CDW)Our prices include Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (CDW)
- Third Party Insurance (TPI)Our prices includes Third Party Insurance
- Theft protectionOur prices includes theft protection
- Fire insurranceOur prices includes fire insurrance
Terms and conditions
- DRIVING LICENSE MUST BE GREEK OR EUROPEAN (FOR EU COUNTRIES) FOR NOT NOT MEMBERS OF THE EU YOU MUST HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE/PERMIT
- The minimum lease time is set as one rental day, based on the 24hour system (the return time is equal to the time of delivery on the departure date). The lease is paid in advance.
- The lessee is obliged to return the leased vehicle to a representative of Cheap car hire Greece, on the date, hour (max + 1 hour) and at the location indicated on the lease. Any amendment (extension or reduction) requires the written consent of Cheap Car Hire Greece. Returns and delays between 1-3 hours from the indicated hour are charged with 50% of the agreed daily rental fee, while more than three hours are surcharged as an additional day.
- Gas or petrol burden and must be paid by the lessee.
- The lessee is responsible for the rented vehicle since the time of pickup and up to the time of return and delivery to a representative of Cheap Car Hire Greece, about fines, traffic offences, illegal parking and administrative penalties for which the Lessee is obliged to pay and deliver a certified copy of the discharge operation or receipt of payment, otherwise our company will charge the lessee with the amount of the violation plus an administration fee of 15,00€, either after his/her declaration of the offence at the time of the delivery of the vehicle, or after the notification by the police or municipal authorities at a later time and without a time limit for these charges.
- The lessee is required to inspect the vehicle (interior and exterior) prior to any use, and prevent its endangerment, indicating any damages or scratches and filling in properly the Damage Table in the front page of the Lease and assumes responsibility to return the vehicle in the exact same condition.
- Insurance coverage included in the rental rate, covers the following:
Death and body injuries of third persons not on-board of the rented vehicle.
Material damages caused to third parties.
- If the lessee is involved in an accident caused by his/her own fault or ignorance (regardless of the agreed kind of insurance) and in order to submit a statement to the Insurance Company, he/she is charged with 30% of the annual insurance premiums with a minimum amount of 100,00€ and additionally the amount of 25,21€ + VAT as accident administrative fees. It is emphasized that in any case of an accident (collision, diversion, etc.) or damage (scratch, engravings etc.), and under any insurance coverage, the Traffic Police (tel. Number 100) and the company Cheap Car Hire Greece must be informed immediately by the Lessee and upon return of the vehicle he/she must submit the Accident Report Form drawn up by the police and must sign the Insurance Accident Report, otherwise the lessee will be considered as fully responsible and will be charged with the total cost of the damages caused and the respective working days, even if D.W. or C.D.W. (Collision Damage Waiver) has been agreed.
- The lessee can limit his liability for any damage of the rented vehicle up to the amount of 750,00€ + VAT (or depending on the vehicle category with a maximum discharge amount of 1500,00€ +VAT) by accepting in advance and in writing the terms and conditions of C.D.W. (Collision Damages Waiver). The cost of damage exemption is determined by Cheap Car Hire Greece on the lease and depends on the category of the rented vehicle and the rental days.
- D.W. has no effect, even if agreed, under the following conditions:
Participating in any kind of races, car, trailer or other kind of towing.
Loading goods beyond the capacity of the vehicle, indicated by the manufacturer.
Unilateral consent to liability by the lessee in case of an accident, without the immediate notification of Cheap Car Hire Greece and necessarily the presence of the Traffic Police Authority (tel. Number 100) that will provide a copy of Incident Report.
Operation of the vehicle by any third person (even a driving license holder) not stated on the lease in advance, regardless his/her relationship to the lessee.
Operation of the vehicle beyond the agreed date and time as indicated on the lease.
Operation of the vehicle by a lessee under the influence of alcohol or drugs or hallucinogenic substances or sleeping pills.
Operation of the vehicle in violation of the Code of Road Traffic of the Greek Territory or in a manner that endangers the vehicle, the passengers and third persons.
Operation of the vehicle in non passable roads (non asphalted roads).
Operation of the vehicle to carry persons or materials over a fare.
Operation of the vehicle for any illegal or criminal act according to Greek Legislation.
Operation of the vehicle for driving teaching purposes to third parties.
- Destruction or loss of vehicle tires, rims, wheel caps, car glasses, audio system (RCD, DVD), antennas and the underbody, is expressly excluded from any insurance coverage agreed, except as a consequence of an accident. The interior of the vehicle is also not covered (burning, tearing car upholstery). The lessor bears no responsibility to compensate for items lost or left, which belong to the lessee, or other persons using the vehicle during or after the lease contract.
- It is stated that in any damage repair and restoration cases, the selection of a repair station by the lessee is not possible and the vehicle must only be repaired by the partners of Cheap Car Hire Greece or the Official Authorized Dealership in Greece indicated by the vehicle’s manufacturer, assuming though that the lessee is charged with the cost of the working days demanded for the repair of the vehicle.
- The renter is obliged to pay tax on rent.
- For the lessee’s best service and in order to avoid any delays, the vehicle must be returned clean and ready for delivery control, otherwise it will take time and therefore an extra charge of 15,00€ for the lessee to pay for cleaning and control. The existence of tar requires additional work and the charge is at 75,00€.
The cleaning of the interior/upholstery has a minimum charge of 60,00€.
- The fuel quantity of the rented vehicle at the time of the delivery is indicated on the lease and must be equal to the fuel quantity at the time of the return of the vehicle. If the quantity is less the lessee will be charged with an amount depending on the consumed quantity and the category of the vehicle, and an additional amount of 3,00€ for refueling services.
- Non used fuel can never generate a refund obligation, except for compensation in a future rental.
- The pickups and deliveries are free of charge at “Makedonia” Airport, the Railway Station, the Port of Thessaloniki, Ktel “Makedonia” – Ktel of Halkidiki (Monday to Saturday between 09:00-21:00). A fee is required for deliveries and pickups at the following locations:
a fee of 4,40€ at hotels in the city of Thessaloniki
a fee of 7,34€ at hotels in the suburbs (Peraia, Panorama, etc.)
a fee of 0,35€/km for categories B,C and D and 0,45€/km for the other categories at locations out of the city.
All above fees are surcharged by local tax.
- Early and night-time vehicle pickups and deliveries, that is beyond operation hours of our offices, as well as on Sundays and on holidays, are charged with an additional fee of 16,80€ + tax.
- In the case of mechanical breakdown or request for Roadside Assistance, the lessee can communicate with Cheap Car Hire Greece on a 24-hour basis. Roadside Assistance is not available on island territory, therefore the lessee is responsible for returning the vehicle on his own expenses.
- Boarding of the vehicle on a ship is not allowed without prior written consent of Cheap Car Hire Greece, otherwise the lessee is held liable for any damage that may occur on board, even if F.D.W. or C.D.W has been agreed.
- Driving outside of the Greek Territory is only permitted with the prior written consent of the company and the issue of a Green Card, for Insurance coverage.
Rental Terms & Conditions